Today, we’re happy to announce the availability of Drill 1.19.0. You can download it here.
This release provides the following new Features:
- DRILL-92 - Cassandra Storage Plugin
- DRILL-3637 - Elasticsearch Storage Plugin
- DRILL-7823 - XML Storage Plugin
- DRILL-7751 - Splunk Storage Plugin
- DRILL-5940 - Avro with schema registry support for Kafka
- DRILL-7855 - Secure mechanism for specifying storage plugin credentials
- DRILL-7921 - Linux ARM64 based system support
- DRILL-6953 - Rowset based JSON reader
- DRILL-7733 - Use streaming for REST JSON queries
- Several plugins have been converted to the Enhanced Vector Framework (EVF)
You can find a complete list of improvements and JIRAs resolved in the 1.19.0 release here.